The property is located on the hills of Pontassieve, 15 kilometers from Florence, in an ancient and poorly built landscape, marked by olive trees, vineyards and cypresses. The village developed around a lookout tower that dates back to 1200. The manor house was built around the tower, then the orciaia for oil production and agricultural outbuildings. The village is made up of the main villa, with a house in front of it, the already renovated farmhouse, and a splendid large orciaia (which can be changed in destination and converted into a home). All surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. Large swimming pool surrounded by greenery with a beautiful view. The property of great taste and prestige would lend itself to being a beautiful structure with a tourist or agritourism vocation as well as a luxurious residence.